Our Attorneys Are Ready To Help You
We take pride in our law firm’s presence in East Tennessee for almost 100 years. Our attorneys are ready and willing to help you with a wide range of legal issues. If you choose a lawyer at Herndon, Coleman, Brading, & McKee, LLP, to represent you, you’ll have an experienced legal team behind you that genuinely cares about your legal needs and is dedicated to getting the best possible result.
Get to know our lawyers below and find the attorney who is right for you and your needs.
- J. Matthew Bolton (Partner)
- McKenna L. Cox (Partner)
- Bradley E. Griffith (Partner)
- Elizabeth M. Hutton (Partner)
- Solange A. McDaniel (Partner)
- K. Justin Hutton (Partner)
- Thomas C. McKee (Retired)
- Charles T. Herndon IV (Retired)
If you’re not sure which lawyer is best for your case, just give us a call, can connect you to a lawyer with the right experience for your specific legal needs.
Providing Solutions To A Variety Of Legal Problems
Sooner or later, most people will need a lawyer. The right lawyer can help you make the right decisions and develop the right strategy to get you the results you want. We offer services in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Accidental injuries, including car and truck accidents
- Injuries on dangerous premises such as slippery stairs
- Family law cases, including divorce, alimony, child support, adoption, grandparent visitation, child custody, and child support
- Criminal defense for both misdemeanors and felonies
- Social Security Disability claims and appeals
- Business organizations and disputes
- Immigration and deportation defense, including family-based immigration, naturalization, adjustment of status, renewal of status, DACA, asylum, and petitions for victims of crimes
- Estate planning and Conservatorships
What matters most to us is your case, right now. We are ready to work closely with you to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
Schedule A Meeting With A Respected Tennessee Lawyer
Every successful case at Herndon, Coleman, Brading, & McKee, LLP, begins with an initial exploratory consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.
Call us at 844-678-9750 or complete an online inquiry form.