Dedicated And Highly Effective Legal Counsel Since 1924.
K. Justin Hutton
After seeing the world, Justin rotated out of the Marine Corps and chose to pursue his education at home in East Tennessee. By applying the lessons he learned in the Marine Corps, he received an Associate Degree from Northeast State Community College and his Bachelor's of Science Degree from East Tennessee State University with a major in Criminal Justice and a minor in Political Science.
Justin continued to challenge himself by pursuing a Post-graduate Degree from the Appalachian School of Law was awarded a merit based scholarship and a position as a research assistant, at which time he assisted in the publishing of several articles. He graduated from Law School in the top 25% of his class in 2007, and moved back to his hometown here in East Tennessee.
After graduating from Appalachian School of Law in 2007, has litigated with honor and professionalism in both the State and Federal Courts of East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. Over the course of his legal career, Justin has handled a variety of cases in including Medical Malpractice Defense, Products Liability, Opioid Litigation, a Justin Construction Law, Breach of Contract, Divorce and Child Custody, Adoptions, Business Formation, Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, and Criminal Law matters.
Herndon, Coleman, Brading, & McKee, LLP is delighted that Justin decided to join our firm at the end of 2017. His litigation skills and experience in both Criminal and Civil matters in both State and Federal Courts are invaluable and an asset to our firm. As a partner at Herndon, Coleman, Brading, and & McKee he will continues his career as a litigator in the Medical Malpractice field, as well as continuing to litigate a wide variety of matters for which he has extensive experience, including both State and Federal criminal matters.
- Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Trial College
- University of Virginia School of Law, National Trial Advocacy College
- Civil Litigation
- Federal & State Criminal Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Business Formation
- Business Litigation
- Contract Formation/Negotiation
- Contractor/Construction Disputes
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Tennessee, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 2009
- Virginia Supreme Court, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia, 2016
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Virginia, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2018