Construction Contracts, Defects, Injuries, And Employment Issues
The world of construction involves numerous legal issues. Often, large amounts of money are riding on the outcome of a construction case, such as a breach of contract claim or construction lien release.
The experienced construction law attorneys on our team at Herndon, Coleman, Brading, & McKee, LLP represent individuals and businesses in construction cases. Please contact us regarding your construction-related legal matter.
How Our Lawyers Can Help Solve Your Construction Law-Related Problems
We offer legal services related to the following:
- Construction plans, permits and contracts
- Zoning variances
- New construction, repurposing, and remodeling
- Residential, commercial property and mixed-use construction operations
- Licensing of contractors
- Insurance and liability issues related to construction
- Asbestos containment and remediation
- Hazardous waste management and other regulatory compliance and violation issues at construction sites
- Construction liens, change orders and breach of contract claims
- Mechanics liens
- Injury claim defense and other civil litigation
- Construction defect-related disputes and litigation
- Construction injury workers’ compensation and third-party liability claims
Our attorneys can advise you from the beginning to the end of a construction endeavor, and we can troubleshoot even if you’re already in the middle of a building project.
Why Herndon, Coleman, Brading, & McKee, LLP?
Helping clients since 1924, our law firm s representsreliability and investment in the growth of our community. With more than 127 combined years of legal experience, our construction law attorneys are ready to protect your interests.
To schedule a consultation regarding any legal questions related to construction, call 844-678-9750 or send an email inquiry.
For more on our attorneys, click on tthe links below: