Construction Contracts, Defects, Injuries, And Employment Issues
The world of construction involves numerous legal issues. Often, large amounts of money are riding on the outcome of a construction case, such as a breach of contract claim or construction lien release.
The experienced construction law attorneys on our team at Herndon, Coleman, Brading, & McKee, LLP represent individuals and businesses in construction cases. Please contact us regarding your construction-related legal matter.
How Our Lawyers Can Help Solve Your Construction Law-Related Problems
We offer legal services related to the following:
- Construction plans, permits and contracts
- Zoning variances
- New construction, repurposing, and remodeling
- Residential, commercial property and mixed-use construction operations
- Licensing of contractors
- Insurance and liability issues related to construction
- Asbestos containment and remediation
- Hazardous waste management and other regulatory compliance and violation issues at construction sites
- Construction liens, change orders and breach of contract claims
- Mechanics liens
- Injury claim defense and other civil litigation
- Construction defect-related disputes and litigation
- Construction injury workers’ compensation and third-party liability claims
Our attorneys can advise you from the beginning to the end of a construction endeavor, and we can troubleshoot even if you’re already in the middle of a building project.
Why Herndon, Coleman, Brading, & McKee, LLP?
Helping clients since 1924, our law firm represents reliability and investment in the growth of our community. With more than 127 combined years of legal experience, our construction law attorneys are ready to protect your interests.
For more on our attorneys, click on tthe links below: