Turn To Trusted Attorneys After A Car Accident
A serious motor vehicle accident is a sudden life-changing event. If you or a close family member has been injured in a wreck, you often face multiple challenges simultaneously:
- Emergency medical treatments, follow-up care, therapy and rehabilitation services
- A large financial deficit due to medical expenses, the loss of your vehicle and your inability to work and bring in your usual income
- Practical difficulties for both you and your family, as you are unable to help with household duties as you did before
- Emotional pain and an inability to enjoy life as you previously did
While your medical team tends to your injuries, and friends and family take care of your practical needs, make sure you also have someone tending to your legal needs. At Herndon, Coleman, Brading, & McKee, LLP, a timely match with a personal injury lawyer will facilitate a thorough investigation, improving your chances of a successful recovery and compensation.
Types Of Accidents And Methods Of Recovery
Let our attorneys explain how we can help you right away after you have been injured in an accident such as:
- A crash involving an SUV, pick-up truck or passenger car of any variety
- A collision with a commercial vehicle, utility truck, or 18-wheeler (big rig or semi)
- An accident involving a bus or train
- A pedestrian, bicycle or motorcycle accident
- A motorboat or airplane crash
With Herndon, Coleman, Brading, & McKee, LLP, on your side after an accident, you can be sure that all insurance issues and any evidence of negligence and liability will be uncovered and explored. Our law firm has been a mainstay in Johnson City for almost 100 years. Our methods are proven and reliable, and we will waste no time getting the information we need to make a strong case on your behalf.
We may recommend settlement negotiations, mediation, or the filing of a lawsuit. By keeping you well-informed along the way, we will empower you to make the right decisions from start to finish.
Free Consultations; Contingency Representation
If you have been injured, you can meet with one of our personal injury lawyers for free and without any further obligation. If we take your case, you will not owe attorney fees unless/until we get compensation for you.
To schedule your free consultation with one of our Southwest Virginia or East Tennessee lawyers after a motor vehicle accident, call 844-678-9750 or send us a message online. We look forward to hearing from you and explaining how we can help you after an accident.
For more on our attorneys, click on their profiles below: